Help spread the word about Saying Goodbye, and you could win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
- Go to www.sayinggoodbyemovie.com
- Click on the “Register or Log-in” link
- Create an account (and upload a picture if you want).
- Once you create your account, go to www.sayinggoodbyemovie.com/affiliates
- On the page that comes up, there is a box that contains a small line of HTML code. The web address in quotes is your AFFILIATE LINK. It should look something like this http://sayinggoodbyemovie.com/aff/x/x The x’s will be numbers in your link.
- That’s it! Now start telling everyone about Saying Goodbye, and give them your link to learn more about the film. Talk to friends, family, neighbors, etc. Post it on blogs, talk about it on Facebook, Tweet it, put it on message boards, put it in your email signature, etc. You will get 1 point each time someone clicks on your affiliate link.
- On April 15 at 11:59pm, the student with the most points wins a $100 Amazon gift card.
Ways to earn even more points:
- “Digg” a story about Saying Goodbye using the “SHARE” button at the bottom of each blog post on sayinggoodbyemovie.com. Make sure you tell us your Digg username so we can give you points. Digging a blog post about Saying Goodbye gets you 1 point. Adding a comment on Digg gets another point! Comments must be relevant to the post.
- Comment on a post on the "Saying Goodbye" website. Comments must be relevant to the post.
- We will add new ways to earn points as we progress through the semester. Have an idea that’s easy for us to track? Let us know. If we implement one of your ideas, you get 5 points!
- Be nice. Your promotions are a reflection of the movie and everyone involved.
- Don’t spam.
Look out, you’ve got competition! We’re inviting all the students who have worked on Saying Goodbye (USC and Trident Tech) to be a part of this contest. Keep track of the current point leaders at www.sayinggoodbyemovie.com/content/sayhello